Below is the list of some of the best embroidery machines that have been rated as the top ones for 2015. If you are beginner then you can opt for the ones matching your skills, budget and suitability. Whereas, the professionals looking for business appropriate machines can try the ones that are expensive, are skillful and better than the basic ones. This list contains the best embroidery machines for everyone.
1. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine
This Brother Embroidery machine is the most recommended if you are looking forward to a prodigious quality. The users have given it some of the best ratings and regardless of the fact that it is an embroidery machine; it also has the combination of performing sewing as well. The computerized components are effortless and operate expertly.
- Computer Connectivity
- Built-in work light
- Great for precise designing
- Excellent feedback
- Stunning characteristics
However, it has been heard that brother embroidery machine has a limited capacity of memory which may result in the purchase of an additional memory card.
This is also a great pick for embroidery and has been acknowledged as one of the best embroidery machines. It comes with a 5×7 inch area, USB port, LCD screen and an included memory. This Brother Embroidery machine is compact, pretty and the work space is enough to work efficiently.
- 136 embroidery designs
- 6 built-in fonts with a unit
- USB port can be used to upload additional designs
- 25 year limited warranty
There has been complaints that their hoop can sometimes fail you and isn’t of a reliable quality but in case of such a problem, contact the seller to provide you a new one.
3. Singer Futura XL 400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
If you have various embroidery machine reviews, then you’ll be familiar with this one. Singer brand is very popular and is generally recommended by all. Singer is so much favored because its machine has a large functioning space and assists in acting upon large embroidery designs. This machine is the top choice in these embroidery machine reviews because it has 125 included designs, providing you no limitation. Whether you want to go for gaudy or simple embroidery, this machine is the best bet for you. It has no cons, whatsoever!
- Easy to use
- Effortless needle threading
- Lots of designs
- Automatic Drop and Sew Bobbin system
- 6 LED lights
- No likelihood of getting an eye strain
4. Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine
The versatility of this Brother Embroidery machine should be kept in mind before you head out to search for the best embroidery machine. However, with this machine, there are no chances of disappointment because it comes with 120 frames, 5 fonts and 70 designs. This machine knows no bounds when it comes to designing options, you should have a creative mind to fully take advantage of its fruitfulness. No cons!
- Smooth Fabric Feeding and 7 point Feed Dogs
- Smoother feeding regardless of the quality of the fabric
- Features are like the expensive machines
- Built-in tutorials
- Good for beginners
5. Brother Designio Series DZ820E Embroidery Only Machine
Be it clothing or a project for home décor, this machine is the best unbeatable choice in the market and takes a rightfully known position, as one of the best embroidery machines in the market. Its built-in lights will let you work clearly and easily even if you are seated in a dark and barely lit room. No cons!
- Good memory function
- Ability to download various designs and functions
- Highly advanced features
- Is compared with some of the new products available in the market
- Easy advanced threading system
- Built-in tutorials for you to learn operating this machine quickly